Biyadhoo Island Resort is temporarily closed through December 31, 2024, as it undergoes a refresh and renovation.
When we’re in a tropical state of mind, we board a speedboat and head for the good vibes and turquoise tides of the Maldives. A 10-acre, private island paradise in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the famed house reefs and tropical forestry of Biyadhoo Island Resort always cures our island fever. Seas the day and get your fix of beautiful beaches, salty sea breezes, and marine life meet and greets at this oceanfront oasis.
At A Glance
- Encompassed by the Indian Ocean, watch over turquoise folds and white sands from your room’s patio or balcony
- Home to a house reef, get intimate with eagle rays, eels, octopuses, and turtles steps from your room
- Secure your snorkel gear, grab your surfboard, or toss on flippers for one of the resort’s ocean excursions
- Cruise to the capital city of the Maldives, Malé and Maafushi, for local culture and Maldivian cuisine
- Rev up the romance with sunset dinners beachside — complete with views of pink skies atop crystal-clear waters
- Two dining venues feature international cuisines and island-inspired drinks with lively atmospheres and oceanfront settings